Periodic maintenance is vital for ongoing Thermopure efficiency. To help ensure the smooth running and optimum performance of your Thermopure system we offer a comprehensive service. This includes a thorough inspection of the burner, battery, in/outlets and pressure release valve. As well as replacing the burner cartridge, flame detector, glow pins and anti-freeze.
The Thermopure Service takes approximately 2 and a half hours to complete and covers the following:
- Check for any fault codes.
- Physically inspect all battery and charge circuit cables and terminals for continuity and signs of corrosion, special attention to good chassis earth.
- Load / Drop test system battery, ensure within acceptable limits.
- Test charging circuit, both mains and split charge. Ensure correct battery charging.
- Replace anti-freeze/coolant.
- Visual check of burner, exhaust, air inlet etc.
- Replace burner cartridge.
- Replace flame detector and glow pins.
- With burner running check temperature of heated water.
- Check pressure relief valve.
Price £550+ VAT
(Includes listed parts and labour)